Wednesday, May 4, 2011

World of Warcraft!

      World of Warcraft, often referred to as WoW, is a massively multi-player online role-playing game created by Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft is the forth installment of the Warcraft Universe, this series was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs and Humans in 1994. It takes place in a magical world of Azeroth, approximately fours years after Warcraft 3: The Frozen Thrones was released. Blizzard announced World of Warcraft at Blizz Con on September 2, 2001. The game was released on November 24, 2004, on Blizzard Entertainments 10th year anniversary.

11 comments:

  1. I used to be addicted, got to level 84, realized if I got to 85 I would be entirely addicted, so I unsubscribed so I'd still have a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. christ i wasted so much time on wow
    heroinware

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never really got into WoW maybe that's why I still have a life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be addicted and loved the game. Now, it feels like I am doing the same thing over and over. Repetition killed it for me, and I stop. I hope you enjoy the game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll get into it for quite awhile. I suggest you make plans to go out in the future just so you don't get sucked in :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've finally left WoW thanks god

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never liked wow, dont understand how people can play this for years and years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still get on every now and then. What server do you play on?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never played WOW. I dont want to get addicted.

    ReplyDelete